• Who can attend? The Academy is designed to enroll primarily high school juniors and seniors from our sending districts of: Anacortes, Burlington-Edison, Concrete, La Conner, Mount Vernon, and Sedro-Woolley. The Academy will also co-enroll students from the Skagit Valley College on a space available basis in all programs except Culinary Arts and Medical Technology.

    What if you live outside of the consortium? Juniors and seniors who live outside of the consortium districts listed above are still welcome to apply for attendance at the Academy. We will accept non-consortium students on a space available basis after consortium and Skagit Valley College student seats have been assessed.

    What if I am a home school or private school student? Again, if you are a junior or senior and a home school or private school student, you are welcome to apply for enrollment based on the same information as above. One more thing you need to do is make sure that you are enrolled 'on paper only' at your home district. This process is necessary for the Academy to be able to make contact with your home district and to process your request for enrollment per the State of Washington enrollment criteria. You don't have to attend your home district, just be enrolled on paper (unless the home district has other mandatory enrollment/attendance policies). If you have more questions about this process, contact us at 360.848.0706.

    How do Skagit Valley College students attend? All Skagit Valley College students need to follow the college's regular enrollment process. Student seats will be based on space availability in each program.